Are you or a loved one struggling with…
- Registering with GP and you live in Deptford and New Cross?
- Using the internet or apps to manage your healthcare?
- Making GP appointments?
- Understanding what’s happening with your GP/hospital care plan?
- Arranging tests or investigations your GP has asked you to do?
- Getting a follow-up with your GP?
- Coordinating your healthcare?
Who can we support?
Anyone who is not registered with a GP but lives within North Lewisham (Deptford and New Cross)
OR registered at one of the following GP practices:
- Amersham Vale GP Practice
- Grove Medical Centre
- Vesta Road
- Queens Road Surgery
- Deptford Medical Centre
- Kingfisher Medical Centre
- Deptford Surgery
- Clifton Rise Family Practice
- New Cross Health Centre (Hurley)
Our Care Coordinators are here to help you!
Our friendly and diverse team of care coordinators are based within the Waldron Health Centre. They work for the 9 GP surgeries in North Lewisham (our Primary Care Network). They are here to help residents who are struggling to access their GP or hospital care. Our care coordinators speak different languages and are here to help you.
They can help support you to manage your healthcare and help to communicate with your health care professionals. We can help signpost you to community groups and other team members who can support you if you are struggling with your health and wellbeing.